Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to: "At My Father's Feet..." A Journey of Loss & Grieving

   
     Welcome to my journey of "At My Father's Feet." I have been wanting to journal about Loss and Grieving for over ten years now, but did not have the motivation I needed to begin. So it is today, that I make this transition and take it off My list of things I want to do, to doing it!

     Grieving is a process that everyone will go through.  Loss and Grieving is not isolated to only the loss of a loved one through death. Have you ever been disappointed, Lost a job, Had a break-up, or even been denied something you wanted and didn't get? In the many disappointments of life, grieving is a natural process with stages that one goes through attempting to normalize one's life again. The problem lies when one get's stuck in one of the stages of grieving and never recovers.

     This Blog is about the losses I have endured and the journey that I had to take to get to a place where I feel ok, and where I feel that I can move on.  My hope is that this will be a place to share other individual stories along with mine, and share various articles and resources to help others in their journey of the grieving process.

No comments:

Post a Comment